Monday, October 10, 2011

Bugs and bugs and more bugs

         I know is a very long time since my last post ,sorry for that .
Here is another project I made last spring, for Lysholm-skole , the special school where I´m working . I was ready to paint teddies(like last time:)), cats and bunnies and puppies and so on .But no nooo... the kids wanted ( and ordered :))) JUST insects! Period.
  Their wish was my command - worked untill was no place left on the walls to draw a line:))) !! So, here is the result :
        This sweet little princess is one of our  little students, Celina, posing here like a real model to my talented colleague, Johnny Grunner


Aren´t they just adorable? I love this picture!

 
And here comes the bugs collection spring-summer 2011:


Sorry for the quality of these pics; my camera is not performant
and there was no light inside the room.


                     

13 comments:

roberto M. said...

beautiful, Raluca, congratulations!

Raluca said...

thanks Roberto

Bella Sinclair said...

Ooooooooh, Raluca! So good to see your work again.

These characters are wonderfully adorable! Love the glasses on Miss Caterpillar and the mole looking hungrily through his spyglass, hehehe. You have transformed this place into a dreamland of whimsy!

Raluca said...

:)))))))!
Thank you Bella:))!!

batalaland said...

looks lovely!! :)

liana said...

relly nice...feep it going!

Atlanta Home Security said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
anda grarup said...

wonderful

diseño web cali said...

Interesante!

Raluca said...

thanks!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
roberto M. said...

Hi Raluca!!!!!, How are you?
I just came to say hello, hello!

Raluca said...

Hello, Ignatz!!:))

Domnule Constantin,nu sunt interesata de schimbul de link-uri. Va doresc mult succes!